Wednesday, February 01, 2006
2:36 PM
I am back from my china trip! It’s a fun and memorable trip.. makes mi know more about the culture and infrastructure of china, esp shanghai.. the 5 days just past by in a flash..
Day 1
Skip school today… who would have the mood to attend lectures when I am flying off this evening.. haha.. so I remain at home to pack my luggage and left for the airport at ard 2pm..
this is taken at the airport before boarding:

finally the aircraft is taking off at 5!

Taking the airpcraft of Singapore airline nv fails to provide mi entertainment. Watch tong meng qi yuan by andy lau.. and even play super Mario and hangman! So long nv play these type of games le..

Anyway the trip wasn’t that smooth cos we met with ‘qi liu’ through out the journey.. I feel as though I was on a bus, keep jerking for 5 hrs… finally, we reach shanghai pu dong airport.. the weather was super chilly! I thought the airport would have heater since the weather there was about 5 degree celcius.. but nope, its was air conditioner ! my whole family were freezing non stop cos we wear too little!
After meeting up with the tour guide, we make our way to the hotel..
thats my bro:

as the shops were all close by this time, we could only end the day’s trip by sleeping.. I couldn’t get to sleep that night cos the streets was damn noisy… the drivers in shanghai like to sound their horn at everything, esp during traffic jams. I hear a horn every 3 sec and it lasted till after midnight and start again at 4am again.. couldn’t had a peaceful sleep…
these are the cars that disturb mt sleep:
cookies.make.me.think.of.YOU