Friday, February 03, 2006
10:10 PM
Day 2
Started by eating breakfast at the hotel.. the food at the hotel was almost inedible.. it was a really bad start.. it didn't help that shanghai ppl are all quite rude.. they talk loudly and are ill mannered.. if I block their way on the streets, they don't siam u by taking another path or said 'excuse mi', they would just push u aside or try to squeeze past u.. even little kids do that.. could stand this behavior of them…
First place of shanghai which I visited was 'zhu1 jia1 jiao3 shui3 xiang1'.. it's a place where the residents makes their living by river.. their mode of transport is boat and they do their washing , cooking and stuff by the place..


After which, we left shanghai and travel 2 hrs to another state, Hangzhou. Hangzhou is a nice and scenic place.. different from the urban shanghai.. it's a gd place for retirement.. haha.. anyway I visited 'jin4 ci1 si4'

Since, its new year eve, the tour guide bought us to buy some firecrackers..wah.. ta kai yan jie for mi.. there's so many different types of firecrackers and fireworks that we don’t even know which one to choose.. don't even know wat kind of firecrackers are contain inside the packaging.. in e end, we just anyhow grab some..

After a reunion dinner with the whole tour group, we went to a place call 'song4 cheng1' for a performance…

Den we went back to our hotel to play with e firecrackers.. its very deafening for mi so I don dare to play.. cos u have to run away as soon as u light it.. so e coward mi just let my father do the job..hee..

I just realize that people in china nv play with firecrackers anymore.. they light up fireworks! I can see and hear a fireworks every 5 sec for the night..esp 15 min before 12am...he whole sky’s filled with fireworks! Super nice! Spend a very different cny eve.. memorable too..
Us happily back in the hotel room.. fireworks are still popping nonstop outdoors.. another noisy night..
cookies.make.me.think.of.YOU