Saturday, February 04, 2006
12:08 AM
Day 4
Visit 'han2 san1 si4' in the morning.. oh my, its crowded even during early morning.. this is a gong qiao at the entrance of the temple.. the reason y e bridge is so arch is to let the king's ship to pass thru during the tang dynasty.. and we climb up to took some pics..

Nx we went into the temple.. my bro and I went up to the bell tower to hit the bell.. each person is to hit to bell three times.. must pay S$2 each for admission wan.. the tour guide say cannot hit the bell 4 times cos it would mean 'si4 da1 jie2 kong1'--means u wan to be a monk! Haha.. anyway the bell was really deafening to mi when I queue up for my turn right beside it...after I came out I feel like my ears are blocked..

While hangzhou is famous for tea, Suzhou is famous for silk! Of cos we cant miss the silk factory..
that's the process of making silk blankets..

my family spend almost S$1k on those blankets..
went back to shanghai after that.. visited 'lao3 jie1' or 'cheng2 huang2 miao4' I dunno.. cos both streets are linked together...the guide bought us to lao jie cos he said the stuff there are very cheap.. wa lao... I think even if the things there are given to mi foc I also don wan loh.. so outdated..still selling high waist jeans.. furthermore, its so crowded there cos its still cny period and everyone is jostling ard.. some ppl just pushed mi aside or try to squeeze past mi.. cant stand them..and the streets are so dirty cos they spit their food out everywhere they go.. I even saw a pickpocket hiding in a corner taking out money from a wallet and throwing it away..needless to say, he has succeeded.. a police car tired to reverse his car into a parking lot failed to do so even after sounding his horn continuously for 3,4 mins... everybody just ignored him and continue walking, blocking his way.. feel so sorry for the police..the car horn is really useless over there.. and not to mention the public toilet.. the toilet has no door, only a drain connecting several small walls.. and its crowded, squeezy! I was in trauma the moment I stepped inside.. wat’s worse is u had to pay to get into this kind of toilet! Wth! U have to queue in front of the person doing her business.. and e funny thing is my mum queue in front of someone shitting, so she change 'cubicle' and den yet another was shitting... pissed her off so much.. and I even saw someone changing her pad... omg loh.. gross... I hate that street! I totally hate it.. I really hate shanghai at that moment...

after I left that place, my mood didn't got better even when we reach oriental pearl tower.. I was so disappointed cos the fog was too heavy and I couldn't see a single thing after rising to its 263 floor.. I am suppose to pay for a nice night scenery of the whole shanghai!cos this place is not included in our itinerary.. we had to pay ourselves in order to get in.. sian..

but the river cruise through 'huang2 pu3 jiang1' did compensate for it.. the view is great! And there’s even magic performance to entertain us in case we are bored of the scenery for one hr..


eating these instant noodle for supper ends the day..btw the brand that jay chou endorsed tast better..haha
cookies.make.me.think.of.YOU